AlbertsonsDining Out

Rite Aid Walmart

go here for HOT IP coupon links

CLICK LINKS ABOVE if you like! OR browse all posts listed on our sidebar-->

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

*Albertsons now accepts all coupons to use with their Doubler coupons.

*Walmart will be accepting all competitor coupons starting June 1, 2010

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, August 3, 2009

My Albertsons shopping trip this morning

I went this morning for a really really quick trip to Albertsons before my husband left to work this morning.

I had limited time so i just got the easiest deals to figure out for the $15 oyno catalina deal from sunday's ad. There are tons more things i want to get but gotta wait till tomorrow...


I printed $1/2 pillsbury cookie dough, and $1/1 yoplus coupons from the coupon printer on my sidebar.(used 2 computers) I already had $4/5 icecream catalina from albertsons and Pillsbury simply cookie dough $1/1 IPs from last month printed out.

I bought 6 tubes pillsbury cookie dough
6 large 24ct boxes popsicle brand popsicles
Used 3 $1/2 IP pillsbury
Used 1 $4/5 icecream/popsicle catalina from previous breyers purchase.
Used 5 store doubling coupons
Paid $22 and got $15oyno catalinas back= $7 total

I bought 6 pkgs pillsbury simply cookie dough
6 Green giant frozen veggies w/cheese
Used 5 $1/1 simply cookie dough
Used 5 store doublers
Paid $20 and got $15oyno catalinas back= $5 total
(i chose not to use my $15 cats yet on each transaction but if i had, I would have paid $5oop on this. going to use them towards move tickets)

I bought 10 betty crocker cake mixes
2 12packs Snapple juice
4 pkgs yoplus yoplait yogurt
Used 2 $1/1 snapple peelies
Used 4 $1/1 yoplus IP
Used 5 store doublers
Paid $19 and got $15oyno catalinas back= $4 total
(i chose not to use my $15 cats yet but if i had i would have paid $4oop on this)

I bought 4 more axe shower gels
Used 4 insert coupons $1.50/1
Used $10oyno dr. pepper catalina
Paid .96cents and also got 2 FREE MOVIE TICKETS

I bought 1 package of Huggies diapers
4 newspapers
Used $2/1 huggies coupon
Used $15oyno catalina from above
Paid $1.56 and got more 8 doublers and 16 coupon inserts in the newspapers!

I paid $61.00
Total saved $100.09

Got $45 back and 1 pkgs huggies, 2 movie tickets and 4 newspapers free
Comes out to $16 for above transactions



I also bought 6 boxes of slimfast meal bars for hubby (buy $30 get $12 back through aug. 11)

---Also got $12oyno cats back for hubby's slimfast bars

Feel free to post any scenarios or shopping trips you want to share!


Here is one from fabulously frugal:

4 bottles of All Detergent for $14.00 ($3.50 ea.)
4 bottles of Vaseline Lotion for $10.00 ($2.50 ea.)
2 Dove deoderants for $5.00 ($2.50 ea.)
1 Betty Crocker cake mix for $1.00
Total: $30.00
Coupons I used:

4 $1/1 All Detergent from 8/2 P&G
4 $1.25/1 Vaseline Lotion from 8/2 RP
2 $2/1 Dove Deoderant printables here
3 Doublers from Wednesday's Paper (-$3)

New Total: $14.00 ,
SASS Blog note: use your catalinas from previous transactions or use this one as a good starter to get your initial $15cats

No comments:

Post a Comment