AlbertsonsDining Out

Rite Aid Walmart

go here for HOT IP coupon links

CLICK LINKS ABOVE if you like! OR browse all posts listed on our sidebar-->

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

*Albertsons now accepts all coupons to use with their Doubler coupons.

*Walmart will be accepting all competitor coupons starting June 1, 2010

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, September 14, 2009

My scenario this morning for FREE Campbell's soup

Using the link on my previous albertsons posting for $1/2 campbells soup,
I bought 30 cans of chicken noodle and tomato campbell's soup this morning.

I used
3 store doublers
6 IP $1/2 coupons (used 3 computers)
3 insert coupons for .40 off (i only had 3 inserts from yesterday)

Subtotal was $15.90 with tax
after coupons the subtotal was $4.80 + .43cents tax= $5.23 out of pocket
THEN i got the $5 oyno catalina back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you factor that in, then i got all 3o cans for FREE

-----You can add or subtract from the IPs and insert coupons I used, based on how many inserts and IPs you have. so if you have more IPs it would a huge moneymaker, or use lots of inserts and save. For example, I could have used a couple more inserts if I had them or if i had more computers i could use more IPs, to cover up to 30 cans.

3 comments:

  1. Actually the $1/2 can IP is for cooking soups and the tomato and chicken noodle don't qualify.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought, but I was curious if there was another IP out there that I didn't know about. So, how'd you get this IP to work?

    ReplyDelete