AlbertsonsDining Out

Rite Aid Walmart

go here for HOT IP coupon links

CLICK LINKS ABOVE if you like! OR browse all posts listed on our sidebar-->

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

*Albertsons now accepts all coupons to use with their Doubler coupons.

*Walmart will be accepting all competitor coupons starting June 1, 2010

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Success at RIte Aid today!

Go Rite aid!! I will admit, I have been a die hard walgreens coupon shopper.
Today was only my second trip to rite aid EVER. Now I am in love.

The manager there was extremely friendly(which you don't find at walgreens)
and he even LIKED the fact that I did so great on my transaction with coupons :)

I bought
2 pkgs pure and natural huggies diapers
8 snickers, twix candy bars
6 packages Carefree pads
1 NYC nail polish
I used:
1 $5/20 rite aid coupon (posted link on previous thread)
2 $2 off huggies diapers rite aid coupon (get this and $5 rite aid coupon on website when you watch short video)
2 $3/1 huggies pure and natural insert or IP coupons
6 $1/1 carefree coupons from magazines, peelies, inserts
1 NYC nail polish coupon from All You magazine

I paid $9.49 for ALL the above. (Just one package of diapers is $11.99)

My friend also went with me and used the same rite aid and diaper coupons and bought 2 packages of the diapers and paid $8.88)


♥♥Thank you so much Rite Aid for being coupon friendly!♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment