AlbertsonsDining Out

Rite Aid Walmart

go here for HOT IP coupon links

CLICK LINKS ABOVE if you like! OR browse all posts listed on our sidebar-->

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

*Albertsons now accepts all coupons to use with their Doubler coupons.

*Walmart will be accepting all competitor coupons starting June 1, 2010

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, September 21, 2009

my shopping trip this morning

well, rite aid was stripped of all diapers except newborn size, so i got my raincheck which is your next best friend in couponing!! so i can still get these $1/pkg diapers woot.
I also used a $1 off any NYC cosmetics coupon from the All You magazine found at walmart each month. chock full of coupons :)
THe NYC cosmetics are Buy 1 get 1 free this week, so i got two .99cent nail polishes for .05 cents.
Rite aid allows full amount of coupon even if item is less, so you can get overage there!!


I also went to walgreens.
I bought 20 dollars of lean cuisine or stouffers or hot pockets. I used .50/1 hot pocket coupons and $1/4 hot pocket insert coupons, $1/3 lean cuisine coupons from all you mag.
Got $5 back.

I also got glade candles, used bogo coupons, paid $2.50 for 2 and got $1 back

Thermacare, paid $2.49 and got $2.50 back- did this 3 times

Oral b indicator toothbrushes 2/$4, get $2 back. I used bogo insert coupons and paid $2 for 2 brushes and got $2 back=FREE . did it twice

bic soleil razors were $1.99 after insert coupon get $1 back.

Used $5 RR from food to buy a box of haircolor that i needed.

I used the RRs from toothbrushes to buy thermacares and $1 from glade to get razors and i had overage from other coupons, so I only paid less than $5 for all above and I got about $15 back in Register Rewards. Used some of them on the stuff i bought, so I have $11.50 in Register Rewards that i can spend on my next trip...


At albertsons, I used doubler coupons from their weekly ad, with manufacturer coupons to get:
3 cartons of Welchs juice= $1.50/3

♥Bought jet dry for $1.99 after the .75 coupon and doubler. Got TWO $1.25 catalina coupons back!!
So... i bought another one using the same coupons, doublers plus one of the $1.25 cats=.91 including tax for the second bottle. Got TWO more $1.25 catalinas back!!
Did this two more times, so i got 4 bottles for $4.72 out of pocket , and ended up with $5 still in cats to spend=FREE

got 3 lunchables for .99 each

Bought 12 cans of libby's vegetables (4/$5). Used two buy 3 get 1 free coupons i had printed last month online, then i used 3 $1/4 coupons from parade magazine= around .50 a can

No comments:

Post a Comment