AlbertsonsDining Out

Rite Aid Walmart

go here for HOT IP coupon links

CLICK LINKS ABOVE if you like! OR browse all posts listed on our sidebar-->

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

*Albertsons now accepts all coupons to use with their Doubler coupons.

*Walmart will be accepting all competitor coupons starting June 1, 2010

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

coupon plus catalina = free butter baking sticks

At Albertsons, Smiths and Fred Meyer (Thanks Maybe Frugal), Safeway, and Meijer:

Buy 2, Get a $2 Catalina
Offer Valid through 11/29

BUY 2 I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!, Baking Sticks $1.99 (only $1.69 at Meijer)
Use the $1/1 from RP-11/15 or these
$0.75/1 – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Sticks – (icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com)

$0.75/1 (IE) – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Product, any – (bricks.coupons.com)

$0.75/1 (FF) – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Product, any – (bricks.coupons.com)

$1.00/1 (IE) – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Baking Stick – (bricks.coupons.com)

$1.00/1 (FF) – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Baking Stick – (bricks.coupons.com)

Final Price: $1.98 OOP, Receive a $2 Catalina!

thanks KCL

No comments:

Post a Comment