AlbertsonsDining Out

Rite Aid Walmart

go here for HOT IP coupon links

CLICK LINKS ABOVE if you like! OR browse all posts listed on our sidebar-->

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

*Albertsons now accepts all coupons to use with their Doubler coupons.

*Walmart will be accepting all competitor coupons starting June 1, 2010

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

work work work.. gobble gobble gobble

sorry for not posting often this past week and a half. i have been swamped with work. trying to get a huge order done before thanksgiving day. its just going on and on and on....

on a good note, I am at -$6.00 so far for my thanksgiving purchases!
I came out $6.00 ahead on the pie and icecream i bought last week
and yesterday I bought a $30 turkey and a $15 turkey along with a gallon of milk, and ended up paying $2.08. So my turkeys were both free. I will save the smaller one in the freezer.

THe big 22 lb monster turkey (which is 2 lbs less than my son 2 1/2 year old son weighs)
will have to be put into the oven at 6 AM sharp on thanksgiving morning if we want it to be done by 3 or 4 pm. Oh maybe i can talk someone else in the house to get up and do that part...
It's not like I wont be busy all day cookin up all the other goodies, right??
Volunteers???

thanks for hangin in with me and I promise to stay more on top of things once this order is behind me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment