AlbertsonsDining Out

Rite Aid Walmart

go here for HOT IP coupon links

CLICK LINKS ABOVE if you like! OR browse all posts listed on our sidebar-->

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

*Albertsons now accepts all coupons to use with their Doubler coupons.

*Walmart will be accepting all competitor coupons starting June 1, 2010

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, May 21, 2010

rite aid deal, Huggies wipes and diapers

I needed two more packages of diapers for my rite aid rebate off this week(free pack of huggies diapers wyb 5)

So, I got 2 pkgs of huggies diapers for $8.99 on sale, and two Huggies baby wipes on sale for 2/$5.
This equaled just over $20 dollars. I then used the $5/20 rite aid coupon, two $3 diaper coupons and one $2/2 baby wipes coupon.

This came out to:
only $9.98 for 2 jumbo pkgs huggies diapers and 2 boxes baby wipes!!

---------
Or, if you have 4 $2/2 baby wipes coupons (2 from coupons.com and 2 from the new link I posted here on my blog)
Then buy 8 boxes of huggies baby wipes, any variety
Use 4 of the $2/2 coupons
Use a $5/20 rite aid coupon
=.87 a box which is a fair deal if you need baby wipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment