AlbertsonsDining Out

Rite Aid Walmart

go here for HOT IP coupon links

CLICK LINKS ABOVE if you like! OR browse all posts listed on our sidebar-->

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

*Albertsons now accepts all coupons to use with their Doubler coupons.

*Walmart will be accepting all competitor coupons starting June 1, 2010

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

need to use those FREE purina cat food coupons?

I looked for a while for the correct size, which is a 16 oz bag. No one in Treasure valley carried it. HOw do I know? I emailed Purina asking where I could find it, and they told me so LoL. they also sent me a coupon for a free bag valued up to $15 wow!! and a couple $1 off coupons too.

HOWEVER, yesterday while couponing at walmart, I just happened to walk by the pet section and there was a promotional display on the endcap full of these particular size bags. The heavens parted and I may have shouted a few words of praise, ha ha.

So, this is the ONLY place currently carrying the free bags of purina cat chow (coupons exp. 9/10)
If you have lonely coupons burning a hole in your pocket, go grab some now!!

I am sure once the promotional display is gone, it will not be found...

I was at the walmart in caldwell, but hopefully other walmarts in the boise area are also carrying this size of bag too.

No comments:

Post a Comment